Motivating Hispanic Employees: A Practical Guide to Understanding & Managing Hispanic Employees
8.5x11" Notebook-Trainer's Version
This book will help you discover and leverage:
- Hispanic entrepreneurial traits
- Help you shift your Hispanic employees from working hard to working smart and becoming more fully-engaged in process improvement
- Understand the motives and behaviors that can create negative conflict in the workplace
- Magical words to use to build cross-cultural bridges
- Competency-based tools to take your organization to the next level of excellence and profitability!
You'll learn the secrets of:
- Overcoming the biggest barriers to cross-cultural communication and collaboration.
- Customizing your message to appeal to the different types of Hispanics in your organization.
- Helping Hispanic employees work through cultural shackles that keep them from contributing and succeeding.
- Establishing long-term organizational tranformation. This is not just a passing fad linked to the current popularity of Salsa music!
- Creating an environment of mutual trust, increased business literacy, personal accountability and ownership!
- And much more
This 8 1/2 x 11" format contains some great charts and forms which you can duplicate to assist you with your efforts.